Friday, July 27, 2007

What's that smell?


We FINALLY are getting our landscaping! Yeahoooooooooo! The kids and I have had a blast watching them put our trees in today unitl the workers just stopped and walked backwards.
Next thing we know we are being evacuated and the energy company was called and so was 911! Broken Gas Line folks! Two firetrucks showed up and we were asked to leave the area. So we hung out at Target for a bit! (what a shame) Anywho...we are back now and the landscapers are back putting trees in!
I will post pics of that when they are done. We are so excited to have green!

6 comments:

CYD said...

I'm sure Lukers was in heaven. Maybe I'll do that on purpose just to let my kids enjoy the show. Ha ha.
That wasn't funny.

The Dixon Family said...

Just when you think those guys know what they're doing! BAM! Broken gas line.

Could've had a much different outcome . . .glad you guys are safe!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you just didn't toot, jess?

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

oh them's fightin words jen!

I'm tellin MOM!

i'm jackie. he's doug. said...

Eesh! I'm just glad you're not a smoker. That would have been a doozy.

Anonymous said...

You guys are incorrigible (woah, had to Webster that one).