Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Happy Anniversary Danny!



Thanks for 13 great years!
Things I love about you Dan:
-you make me laugh
-can laugh like crusty the clown
-can fix almost anything (come on your not my dad)
-love how hard you work for our family
-your a big kid and have lots of fun
-you are SO SMART
-great with our kids
-super back tickler
-don't chase me with the dead spider tissue
-always worried about me
-love when you warm up the car for me in the winter
-you love marathon movie watching
(enough with the B movies though-gosh)
-love to vacation with me
-you show our kids the world
-love the same shows like survivor, planet earth & amazing race
-you are so snuggly
You are the best and I love you to pieces!

9 comments:

the meyersons said...

I think everyone is waiting for this...

"DAN-- YOU'RE SO COOL!"

Anonymous said...

That made me tear up a little...because I puked my guts out.

JK...happy anniversary!...speaking of anniversaries, I know one of our 3 must be coming up soon, better go check the calendar...later.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

You guys are all just jealous!

i'm jackie. he's doug. said...

Happy Anniversary!! I remember the day you got married very well. A girl doesn't forget wearing a peach bridesmaid dress, you know.

Love your guts!!

Oh, and Phil's comment made me LOL to the max. He's right, though. Surely they have at least ONE anniversary coming up!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Phil is a BIG Freakin Dork that is just jealous that I only have to remember ONE anniversary and he has a million. Think of the money he has to spend on gifts...oh wait...he is a loser and never gets Cyd anything...

ohhhhhhhh once again...below the belt!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Jenny...you are a nerd! don't remind dan of that because he makes me say it to him all the stinken time!!!!

the meyersons said...

Hey! Leave the pillow talk away from the blog.

CYD said...

Jenny-you are totally taking it down a notch. A job I normally handle, but lately you've been doing this quite well. And Phil's comment made me crack up. I am hoping that Danny at least took Jessy's comments to heart. We are all just vicious hilarious people. It's hard being so cool.
In closing I must mention meeting Danny for the first time and he borrowing Grandpa's swim shorts. Or shall I call them Daisy Dukes? That pic needs to be blogged. I'll work on that...

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Please find that pic and make posters...maybe that will humble the guy! Hee hee!