Monday, July 9, 2007

Can I have your Autograph?

So my sister Jackie works at Provo Craft as an Editor (so grown up) and often models for numerous departments and for ads and such. Well she is now on the box for the New Cricut machine!!!! This pic was taken by her husband at the Roberts store in Provo...you can see her modeling like a pro using the machine right on the stinken box! How cool am I to be related?
Thought I would share...I am now her agent so if you need her for anything just contact me!

10 comments:

Jackie said...

Sigh... I can't believe you put this on your blog! Partially because I dread all the paparazzi, and partially because I look weird in the pic.

Oh well, what's done is done! Your autograph is in the mail. :)

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

You are so cute ya big NERD! As your manager I will try and keep the paparazzi to a minimum, but you should probably get a good pair of sunglasses and hat to use when leaving work...

CYD said...

I hope all this attention doesn't go to her head. If she starts shaving her head and stops wearing undies I know she's hit rock bottom...

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

the meyersons said...

Jackie just don't start deinking and driving on a suspended license...that's been DONE and DONE.

the meyersons said...

deinking?

DEINKING?

geez.

DRINKING

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

let's just start calling jackie Paris from now on...

Paris Dunlop Shafer

Jackie said...

Gasp! As if! I have never been more offended!

I shant answer to such a ghastly name. And if you want to keep being my manager, you're going to have to straighten up your act. You're on thin ice, pal.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

until i see some type of payment i am afraid i will have to focus on my other clients...sooooo....

CYD said...

I think we all live in a strange make-believe land...