Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My first TAG!!!!!! Yipee...

My sister issued my first TAG and I am so excited... i am a geek...so here goes.

places I've worked
1-Dr. Kelly's office (oregon and colorado)
2-CVS pharmacy
3-Stone Mountain State Park
4-My house...day in and day out people
movies I can watch over and over
1-Any Harry Potter movie
(i shy away from the 4th ~come on dumbledore never yelled)
2-Italian Job
3-Count of Monty Crisco
4-Home movies of the kids
places I've lived
1-Hillsboro, OR
2-Atlanta, GA
3-Doylestown, PA
4-Oh and Utah a few times
favorite tv shows
1-Amazing Race
2-Little People Big World
3-Survivor (and I'm not afraid to tell the world)
4-How it's Made (especially with Noah)
places I've been
1-The Bahamas
2-Mexico
3-New York City
4-Alligator Farm (Alamosa, CO if your interested)
favorite foods
1-Nancy's Spaghetti
2-Monkey Bread
3-Pumpkin Bar
4-Berry Berry Kix
majors I've considered
1-Ocean Biology (no seriously)
2-Dental Hygienist
3-Photography (eh...)
4-my brain hurts
places I'd rather be
1-St. Thomas
2-Gulf Shores
3-Scarborough Beach, RI with the fam
(totally stole that from you Jackie)
4-Anywhere with Dan & the kids
friends i would like to tag
(hint hint people...get blogs already!)
1-Megan
2-Mandy
3-Kimberly
4-Melinda
(come on guys...don't make me look bad)

7 comments:

i'm jackie. he's doug. said...

Yes! I'm so glad you took the challenge.

And I have to second your Alligator Farm shout-out. Remember the alligator jerky we ate?!?!?! So weird! My only regret is we went there with an ex-boyfriend who's in all the pictures. Sigh...

i'm jackie. he's doug. said...

Oh, and OF COURSE Dumbledore would never yell. I'm with you, man!

You crack me up. :)

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Jackie...let's crop out the old boyfriend (what the heck was his name?) and but Doug's there just for fun!

pst...I loved being tagged! I feel so cool now!

Gomez said...

So I am sitting here trying to set up this crazy blog thing.....and thinking how am I ever going to get this a cute as Jessic's...she is so dang fantasic.

the meyersons said...

GREG!! WEIRD WEIRD GREG!!

Instead of Doug's head you could do the original Dumbeldore. He's pretty cool.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Nice! I am freakin out about reading the last book! Makes me sad in a way...

Anonymous said...

knowing you i thought you would write something about the Harry potter book. Eesh.