Monday, July 23, 2007

Thanks JK Rowling...

I am finished! I have ignored my children for days and ate only when I was starving to death! I stayed up late and let my house become like that of Grimmauld Place just so I could devolge myself in the last and greatest Harry Potter book! I knew going into it that I would be sad that it was the last, but it was wonderful and I am so happy my sister in law Carolyn made me read the first one! She was right...I did love them! And...for the first time I finished before Dan the freakin speed demon reader (only because he left his book here ~ ha ha)!

I would like to thank Harry Potter for many many years of joy and excitement! I will always read these books over and over just for the sense of belonging somehow to Hogwarts. (we convinced kennedy a few years back that she would be receiving her letter to Hogwarts when she turned 11 ~ good times we had). I am pleased with the ending of the book, but sad with many of the things that happened (can't say too much for those who are still reading). I will just have to live on and settle for the books, movies and my Harry Potter ringtone that I love every time it rings....

Thanks Harry

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen sister. Amen

Anonymous said...

That's a familiar site. I thought I was obsessive/compulsive!

Love Dan

THE CHILSON CLAN said...

OK, you are a nerd just like my son--he hasn't put his book down!!

Gomez said...

You are to flippin funny Jessica!!