Friday, July 13, 2007

"I Will Have Order"


Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix or BUST!
We just got back from the 5th film and I can tell you this...FABULOUS! We absolutely loved it. This is the best since the first film came out and Icouldn't be happier! I laughed, cried, clapped and cheered throughout and loved every minute of it. Our family will see that one again that is for sure. There is something satisfying in seeing Professor Umbridge taken off into the
forest screaming "I WILL HAVE ORDER"...good times. We also would like to become members of the D.A. (Dumbledore's Army for you non-potter fans). I had a smile from ear to ear when Fred & George left school in style! Sighhh...Now that the movie is out...we can focus on obsessing over the book next week!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Jealous! We'll have to see it soon. I just can't guarantee we'll be able to find the scar tats for our foreheads. Maybe permanent marker will have to do...

the meyersons said...

Jess there's something on everyone's forheads.

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's just paint. You should of seen us when we were at the pool.