Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sugar eh?


After the kids left for school this morning I decided to get myself a bowl of cereal. I am one of those mean moms that DOESN'T buy sugar cereal. I know I know, but seriously it makes my kids crash 2 hours later. So I went to get a bowl out of the cupboard and it had a little sugar in the bottom of it. Uh...that's strange. I grabbed for another bowl and yep you guessed it, more sugar! What the what? I put that one in the sink and grabbed for another. MORE sugar!

MOM: Luke, did you put sugar in these bowls?
LUKE: nope
MOM: did Rylee do it when she emptied the dishwasher last night?
LUKE: (as he is smiling) uh...yes.
MOM: well...sigh...guess I am having sugar cereal today.

Guess she thought she was pulling a fast one on me!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Beating the system... I like it!

Mindy Williams said...

I, too, am leaving sugar behind (for me anyway), but if I get weak, I may try Rylee's tactic and see if it works. Smart girl. Smart girl.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

More than one way to skin a cat!

Thinking outside the cereal box.

Hilarious!!

CYD said...

i like her more each day.