Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Parkaroo!

Reaganator LOVIN the swing!
Big brother helpin keep her happy!
These two are twins - did you know that? They tell everyone that! Notice they are dressed similar? Well, they plan it that way -ALOT!
Gotta have a swing jumping contest!
Her hair cracks us up! Sassy!

Doesn't matter how old you are...the park is ALWAYS fun! Reagan is walking everywhere and she loved the park! She just kept looking at us like, "your going to let me walk here and here and here?" Too funny!

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Love those faces. :)

The Grapers said...

You are such a fun mom. I love the twins. Kole and Bray used to do that but it wasnt as believable.

Unknown said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute!! Love Reagan's orange headband! Do you make them?

The Dixon Family said...

And I love that park!

Gosh. Can I be in your family?

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

We played at the park today too. Great minds think alike, except this brain didn't bring the camera.

Meredith Haag said...

I love the Twins! How sweet is that?! I love it that my kids are so close too! That's the BEST!!!