Saturday, January 3, 2009

Thanks Grandma & Grandpa Dunlop!

We sure had a blast with all the cousins at G & G Dunlop's for Christmas!  We wish all the cousins could have been there, but we made sure they had matching jammies too!

Story time at night was hilarious!  These kids are just too cute!

Noah had a blast shooting with his sling shot and the target Grandma made!
Luke and Jack were in hog heaven with Grandpa Jim's train in the garage!  Thanks Dad

Rylee and the girls had fun hunting for treasures in the back yard!
Reagan spent her days eating, sleeping, smiling and yes,  more poop!

The guys thought they were the only ones that could use the paintball guns!  I don't think so...better watch when you are sleeping Danny boy!
Every Dunlop Christmas my parents make a Survivor/Amazing Race game for us.  We call it the "Dunlop Games".  We are split into two teams and have a freaking blast doing different games against each other.  This is the pic of the WINNING team!  Yea...we are pretty awesome!  We were all tied together and had to follow each other around the course.  We had to go up and down and through this ladder about 50 times!  I need to work out - holy cow!
We played board games after the kids went to bed every night and man it was a hoot!  My family is so much fun!  Thanks for a great Christmas guys!  
Special thanks to mom and dad for all the great memories!
(and the stocked pantry and the ice-cream)

9 comments:

Devony said...

At least Reagan looks happy! Cute!!!

Jackie said...

This pic is on our computer desktop right now... love it. :)

Meagan said...

Looks like so much fun. I have changed my blog address it is now www.thecutestboysever.blogspot.com

Meredith Haag said...

I'm so glad you're back! But, a small part of me is glad that you had fun... a very small part! I'll have to have an 80's party so you can join in all the fun!

the meyersons said...

Obstacle course should have been more than one point. Dad even said so.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Jenny Jenny Jenny...you are a sore loser! Just because you are pregnant and ran better than I did doesn't mean anything! Sheesh!

We had an extra stretch under the stairs missy and I almost peed my pants going up and down the dang ladder so that point was Golden!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

As Grandma Shirley would say, "Fun, Fun"!

What a laugh and I still chuckle thinking of playing Scattagories, posting the You Tube, and the definition of shart. Classic Dunlop!!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Mooooommm...stacey said shart!

Jackie said...

Wait... thanks to my dumb ol Google Reader, I thought the first pic was the only one on this post! I just realized I was sorely mistaken.

And I just realized how much I miss you guys. Freak.

Looks like it was so much fun. That pic of you and Stace with the guns just may be my fav, but Lukers and Jack with the train is pretty awesome too.

I love being a Dunlop, don't you??