Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy New Yearish!

We flew in late from my mom's and decided to party like it was 2008 with food and movies!  We were all so tired and really wanted to see if we could make it.  Well, Luke didn't make it past 8:30, but we helped him ring in the New Year anyhow!
Reagan drank herself to sleep!  What a boozer!
Dan told the kids whoever fell asleep first got a spankin' and boy was she nervous!  She watched and waited for Luke to pass out and when he did she was out like a light!  She cracks us up!
These two are crazy!  They were bound and determined to stay up late!  I finally talked them into celebrating it an hour early because they were both going to break their necks from all the nodding.  Happy New Year folks!

7 comments:

the meyersons said...

I knew Reagan drank. I knew it.

Jackie said...

Looks like Mardi Gras, minus the inappropriateness.

Kellie said...

lol, these photos are hilarious, your kids are so cute.

The Dixon Family said...

Woo Hoo! I love that picture of Kennedy and Noah. Ha! And that Reagan. You better get a hold of that situation and nip it quickly. Kids these days, I swear.

Anonymous said...

Too fun! Everyone was sleeping at my house before the new year.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

It makes me tired just looking at them. I hope you celebrated on AL time. Torture!!

Karen said...

Jess, you're going to have to get Reagan into rehab before Max sees her...because she is so darn cute that once he does see her, there will be no going back for him...boozer or not!