Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy 40th Danny!


I have the BEST husband in the world!!!  What would I do without this guy?  We love you and are ready to spoil you (but only for a day mister - hee hee)!
Things we love about you:
You give the BEST surprises
You are the best Daddy
You make up really fun games for us
You are so silly with us
You give great hugs
You sing your old songs loud
You always have something fun to do with us
You are SUPER smart
You take great care of us
You make us LAUGH
We sure love you Danny!

4 comments:

Meredith Haag said...

Happy Birthday Dan!!! We wish we could have been there last night. Don't worry 40's not soooo bad! I mean... not that I would know cuz I'm only 29 again. And This April, I'm gonna turn 29 again! So.... I've heard anyway that 40's no biggie. I could be wrong though.

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday, Daniel-san!!

40 is totally the new 25. Live it up, dude.

the meyersons said...

DAN, hope it was a great one!! Also, do they make those glasses in all ages? I'm looking for new frames.

Dransfield Diaries said...

Hope your enjoying the Harmonica. We expect a concert on your next birthday!