Tuesday, January 29, 2008

NAREK



Okay so hopefully everyone remembers the movie "Watcher in the Woods". Total classic scary movie. I remember watching it with my sister Stacey as a kid and being so totally terrified that I couldn't sleep at night. Well, we rented it for Kennedy to watch and ended up watching it as a family (not suggested). We really enjoyed sitting together in suspense with sweaty palms and feet! The kids just kept saying, "who is that watching mom"? Talk about Awesome! Well after the show was done we looked at the bonus features and that is when things got interesting. Hello people! Two alternate endings!!!!! I was so excited to see them and now wish that I hadn't. I won't give it away in case you decide to rent it and see for yourself, but the movie would have been completely STUPID if they had used either of these endings! Anywho...thought I would share this vital information with you and give a shout out to an old classic!

5 comments:

Jackie said...

If I ever want to freak myself out, all I have to do is say "Nerak" like that one part. FREAKY!!!

What a great scary movie for kids, and good to know about the alternate endings.

the meyersons said...

I own said copy. I watched it last year and I'm still laughing and a little freaked out.

Tara said...

I still can't sit and watch that movie. I think that I was checking mirrors for atleast 2 years after I saw it the first time.

Karen said...

Holy smokes Jess! When did all these posts happen...you've been busy. So I have never watched Watcher in the Woods b/c I'm the biggest wuss bag ever. All I know is that NERAK spells Karen backwards and I am disturbed.

Devony said...

This is hands down the creepiest show ever! Can you believe Disney did it? We watched in our 4th grade class - can you believe they showed this to a bunch of 9 year olds in school? What were they thinking!?!