Thursday, January 10, 2008

Baby Molly has arrived!


So my sister Stacey (the Oregon sister) had a baby this week! They didn't find out the sex of the baby and it was super fun trying to decide what she would have. My guess obviously was a puppy and once again I was proved wrong. They had a gut feeling it was a BOY (therefore not buying anything for a girl) and so coming in at a whopping 8 lbs. 2 oz. Molly Sophia Wolfe came into the world!

The really neat thing about this baby is she is kinda a miracle cruise baby! Yes, let me explain. They have 3 other children, but had to use invitro on their last baby after a few years of trying. We took a cruise together earlier this year and I guess the sun, sand and couple massages did the trick! My thoughts are this little tiny was supposed to come to this family and she was tired of waiting!

7 comments:

the meyersons said...

She probably was tired of waiting. I mean look at her Aunt Jenny, of course she was in a hurry to get here to meet me.

Duh.

The Dixon Family said...

You can have a baby by getting a massage? I'm doing it that way from now on!!!

The Knight Family said...

What a cutie!

Karen said...

What a cute baby!! She's very alert in that photo...I swear Eli slept for his first two months of life...the world was WAY too annoying for him to grace us with his eyeballs. ;)

Gomez said...

Wow....she is a cutie! I want to go on a cruise and I will be sure to stay away from the massage table.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust" on the "Disney Magic" is how we explained the pregnancy. Well now my kids think that you get pregnant on cruises by "pixie dust".

Jeff, my 9 year old, announced to the hospital room the last night we were there that we would be back the next time we went on a cruise. I guess it's time to explain the "birds and the bees" and that it doesn't involve cruise ships necessarily.

Parents of the year!!

Anonymous said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! That kills me! That is scrapbook material right there!