Monday, April 16, 2007

We Got It!!!



Big News from the Mortensen Household...We bought our house this weekend! We are sooooooo excited and can't wait for the change to happen! We were able to look at all the upgrades we picked and they told us a few things we didn't know about. Like a sink in the Laundry room and Central Vac! We feel really blessed to have found this house that is perfect for our family. After we signed papers we were able to take a few fun pictures with hard hats and our SOLD sign. Dan makes me laugh, he wanted a picture of all of us pointing at our Sold pin on the builders main map for our lot. We sure had fun this weekend. I am thankful to a husband who works so hard for our family. He is making a huge sacrifice for us to be able to do this, so we are truly grateful!

12 comments:

the meyersons said...

That house is so freaking cool! CONGRATS A MILLION TIMES!!

Jackie said...

Woo hoo!!!!!! I'm happy for your kids. And I'm happy to see Jess and Dan in green hard hats. You just don't see that every day. :)

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah! I can't be more happy for you guys! The house looks so stinkin neat! You guys and all your stuff will look great in it - and goodbye old metal railing.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Amen to that mom!

the meyersons said...

Wow that house sure is "different"

Haaaaa!

I should get paid for these jokes.

Wait...this was an inside joke so no one else gets it.

Wow. I should have stopped before I started.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Dear Dork...
your jokes need work
Luv, me

CYD said...

Could you just buy the lot next door and save it for about 6 years for me?!?!!?
Very sweet. You're "movin' on up!" And tell Danny the burns make him look younger. Almost as young as Phil, although he looks 18, so not THAT young!!!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Remember when we were all little and we were all going to get married and live on the same block? Well...we bought our lot...it's up to all of you now.

Jackie said...

I agree with the burns comment. Looks good.

And I wonder how we're supposed to pick between the different homeowners in the family--you guys are all so spread out! Way to go!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Easy Jack...pick us because we are truly the coolest!

Anonymous said...

I know. I picked it out.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! You new house is beautiful!!!! I can't wait for you guys to move in!!! You'll be alot closer!!!