Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!


We have had a rainy gloomy day for Easter, but these guys don't care. We had a great Easter Egg Hunt this morning and ate lots of candy to make up for it. Church was very nice despite all the candy crazy kids there! Our Easter dinner at Grandmas was great too and the kids found lots of candy and money in the easter egg hunt! We had a great day today...I just can't believe how fast my kids are growing!

Lukers loves candy, but really loves cloclates!


Rylee thought finding eggs was "totally wicket"



Noah couldn't believe I let him eat candy before church!




Kennedy is at the age where she won't share her candy with mom and dad anymore...poor us.





3 comments:

the meyersons said...

Where's my cloclat?

the meyersons said...

HAPPY EASTER! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!! Hoppy Easter to you too. (the meyersons, if you do get cloclat, you know who to share with!)