Thursday, April 12, 2007

Aaaaachew!


So I have been packing here and there and I have found that I have very dusty closets. Totally grossed out by that, but anywho...Luke was sneezing while I was packing up some old craft bins and went to get a tissue. He kept telling me his nose was icky...okay Lukers I got it. An hour later I fed him lunch and went to change him and noticed he had some tissue stuck in his nose. I told him "no Luke that is danger ~ no tissue in your nose"! I pulled it out and found another piece and another and another. After I got out 7 pieces I was freakin out and thinking about all the horror stories from when I worked at different doctors offices! I ran to Dan's office to have him help me get it out. Tweezers didn't work...so we went for the pepper. Yes we are child abusers ~ get over it. We waited a few minutes and the kid sneezed the final tissue out onto my pants. True Story and we are still laughing about it today.

I love my family ~ they keep me on my toes!

5 comments:

CYD said...

Ha ha. How did you think to use pepper? ingenious. I swear kids push us all to becoming scientists and doctors...

Jackie said...

WHAT?!?!?! That's hilare!!! My coworkers and I got a kick out of that. Keep up the good work, Lukers, keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

He DOES take after me in a small way - when I was a little gal, a friend and I sat in the road and pushed gravel into our noses. She easily got her gravel out, but I had a couple of pieces stuck. Had to go to the neighborhood dentist where he traumatized me using dental tools on my nose. And it hurt! And I was embarrassed! Good thinking with the pepper!

the meyersons said...

Seriously, they have a medication for no stuffers. Mom, you should try it too.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Life is good!