Sunday, November 28, 2010

We ate so much we felt like a stuffed turkey!

This dang bird took FOREVER to cook...blasted thing!  Let's just say we have been eating it for days!
These two were crazy hungry!
They started eating legos and rolled around the floor in protest!

While we waited for the food we played pin the hat on the turkey!  All fun and games until dad cheats!  Reagan followed suit and took a quick peak!

Rylee set the table and it was gorgeous!  She even had notes for all of us!  
My favorite was the piece of plastic spoon in Danny boys glass...
awe the memories!
Monkey bread anyone?  This stuff melts in your mouth and ALL over your hands!  Delicious!
We know him as dad, but you can call him Chef Danny boy!
Man I love my family!  Thanks for a great day guys!  
(can you believe I am the only one that likes black olives...I totally reverted to my childhood of sucking them off each finger and loading them up for more)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

The monkey bread picture almost made me cry... I NEED some of that!

Looks like a beautiful spread. I'm glad you had a great day!

the meyersons said...

I too am drooling over the monkey. Not so much the olives though...

Happy Holidays Hosers.