Thursday, November 4, 2010

Little Stinker!

Sigh...this picture shows 
her true colors
Cute with a dash of, 
"you guys will never guess what I just did"

In the last month she has:
Squeezed an entire bottle chocolate syrup throughout the house (carpet cleaned)
Mascara explosion all over her room (carpet cleaned again)
Full diaper over the railing down below...not pretty! (crying mommy cleaned that up)
Toothpaste all over the mirror (what?  how did she get up there)
Broke a glass jar full of sand all over the bathtub (forget it - let's just move)
Drank out of Luke's shake - he has strep (figures)
Got into Kennedy's makeup (seriously Kennedy?)
Poured herself a cup of juice...some made it into the cup (made Dan clean that one up)
Colored with a sharpie all over my white sheets (sigh...still mad about that one)
Sugar dispenser I just filled up all over the carpet and couch (closed my eyes and pictured the beach)
Chapstick all over the glass sliding door (made her clean that one up)
Blue pen all over the house while I was gone 
(still waiting for Dan to take care of that - he says he likes it-hoser)
Shredded Rylee's homework (had to save Reagan on that one)
Pulled a knife from the dishwasher and started running (entire family freaked out and chased her down)

good thing she is cute!

6 comments:

the meyersons said...

Dude, Jess. Time to invest in a straight jacket.

Heidi said...

OMG! I think I need a massage after reading that! Better yet, YOU go get a massage! You deserve it!

Jackie said...

That makes me feel tired.

Kiffon said...

Oh my gosh! It sounds like you have a Preston at your house too!!! And, she is just adorable!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

I sooooooooo can relate!! Gotta love them . . . when they're asleep. Sigh . . . .

CYD said...

well, it's like dad always says. kids need boundaries-put her in a playpen. :)