Friday, November 5, 2010

Fall Family Pics!


My friend Kristie is an Amazing Photographer!  I have taken our family picture for YEARS by myself with either a timer or begging Grandma to push the button after I have gotten it all set up.  I thought it was finally time to have someone take our pictures so I made the call!  We had soooo much fun and I just love how they turned out!  I know how hard it is to get that many people looking at the camera AND smiling!  She worked so well with all of our drama!
Thank you tons Kristie!



7 comments:

Colorado Oldroyds said...

Sooo cute! I can't tell which one is the mom, because you look young enough to be one of the kids.;)

the meyersons said...

These are truly awesome.

So awesome in fact I'm going to cut and paste my family's heads on some of the bodies and call it good.

What?

Jackie said...

Such freaking beautiful people.

Kelsy said...

So cute! I miss you guys!

Christopher and Leslie Parker Lheron said...

Wowzer! These are so great and creative! Dont ya just love what you can do with pictures these days! I love that you can really see all the personalities of everyone and how the pictures are full of movement... you know, like a normal family with 5 kids! :)

CYD said...

these turned out awesome! and the colors worked out too. i love how vibrant they are.

CYD said...

um, obviously this is cydney adn not chase leaving that comment. :)