Monday, May 3, 2010

Sweet Home Alabama!

Reagan and I had a fun opportunity to fly to Bama Jama to see my parents and to help plant the flowers at the Temple! My mom has been in charge for a few years now and needed an extra hand and I jumped at the chance to help out! I have always wanted to do something like this ever since I helped out at the Portland Temple in my youth! It was really fun and Reagan and I both LOVED hanging with G&G Dunlop! The weather was delightful (hello I even got tanish) and the trees are all out for summer and flowers and bugs and lizards...it was great!




6 comments:

Vern said...

You're so spiritual.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

I'm so glad you got to go! What a great experience. Love the little Reagan with her Grandpa!

Jackie said...

Ha! I love the pictures of Dad and Reagan too. So cute. :)

Karen said...

Awesome opportunity!

the meyersons said...

Dad is the cutest man in the world!

I'm glad you got to go and bring the Ray Ray!!

Joyce said...

I was over there this morning and I've gotta tell you - it's more fun with you. It's back to just Moroni and me.........