Friday, May 28, 2010

It's Great to be 8!

(Yes, I realize her bangs are short...so stop thinking it!!)
Well she is 8 folks and I am an emotional wreck! This kid is amazing and full of LIFE! We have soooooo much fun when she is around! She tells the cutest (longest) stories and her laugh can brighten ANY day! She also is a mini "truck driver" as my parents used to say. She burps, laughs and giggles when we scold her. Sigh...how does a parent teach when they are trying not to laugh?
She was so cute this morning...she just couldn't wait to see what today would bring! We love you Ry and hope you have the BEST 8th birthday EVER!

7 comments:

Jackie said...

We love Rylee!

Happy birthday, girlfriend. You're the best.

The Dixon Family said...

Ohmygosh! 8?!?!

(Send us an invite the the baptism, mmmkay?)

Leslie said...

These were my exact words to lisa when i saw this..."O my gosh! Rylee's 8!?! It doesnt seem like she should be that old already. Love you all!

The Grapers said...

Happy birthday Rylee! You are one of the cutest 8 year olds I know. Love the shirt Jess, very cute

the meyersons said...

Sharyry! I refuse to believe you are that old. You are practically in high school.

Love you. Hope your birthday was the best.

Jamie said...

Oh I miss them sooo much! Tell them both the Sorensens say happy birthday and that Jamie is missing them like CRAZY!!

Meredith Haag said...

Rylee! You are such a sweet and special little girl! Your smile is so brilliant!!! They just don't make em' like you very often!!!