Friday, May 21, 2010

Get the horse trailer...this sweatshirt is down!

Little story to tell...
Kennedy comes up to us after a volleyball game VERY upset and begins to cry. I thought it was from her game, but no, it was about her favorite of all favorite sweatshirts! (she bought it up in Oregon with her Aunt Stacey) She left it on the back of her chair in 6th period. When school was over she ran back to that class to get it and her teacher says, "Oh shoot, I have some BAD new for you". Uh...apparently a rather LARGE male student (I pictured a gorilla for some reason-you will read why) put on the sweatshirt and started screwing around until the teacher told him to remove it because it wasn't his. The gorilla...I mean student and his friend began taking it off piece by piece! What? Are you kidding me?! What is wrong with kids today thinking that is okay? So naturally I had to become the "other Jessy" and tell this teacher I was expecting this student to replace the sweatshirt or he and his MOMMA wuz gonna deal with ME! Yowza! We have ordered a new one (not as cool as the original, but it will do) and this kid and his sidekick are paying for it!
Look at it though!!! Where the heck is the other sleeve? Sigh...what a TERD!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, we could make a cool vest from it!!!
Auntie Carolyn

The Dixon Family said...

I get soooo annoyed with people (kids especially) that have no RESPECT for other people's stuff.

Go Mama Bear for making him pay for it. I would've too. Then made him wash my car with the leftover sweatshirt . . .

Vern said...

TERD is the WORD!