Friday, May 1, 2009

Worm Juice Anyone?

Kennedy has done some pretty disgusting things in her life!  When she was 3 she ate Deer poop that she found in the yard.   When she was 5 Dan gave her oysters on a saltine cracker and she ATE it!  When she was 6 she drank a bowl of salsa (no kidding)!  She held a baby alligator when she was 9 and when she was 10 she climbed into a pond and picked up a HUMUNGO frog!  But I think the topper was when she came home from school today and said, "MOM I dissected a worm today!  It was really gross, but I liked it.  I also did a clam, but didn't wear gloves.  Isn't that cool?

Sure Ken...sure!  Now go wash your hands before mommy pukes!!!

7 comments:

Devony said...

Yay Kennedy! Just be glad she's not all wussy and won't touch anything in nature! We have the wussy girl talk a lot in our house to set the expectations early. I just know it will sink in... Also I think we should play. I miss you.

The Dixon Family said...

Sounds like she has a great future with Fear Factor.

Is that show even on anymore?

Jackie said...

I remember when we dissected worms! I can still remember what it felt like to peel it open. In fact, it makes me want to go wash my hands.

That Kennedy is one tough girl...

Anonymous said...

Having my BS in Organismal Biology... Kennedy sounds like my kind of girl!!! Biology major in college, KEN... HERE WE COME!

Kiffon said...

Go Kennedy! I secretly loved dissecting things in my science classes. My favorite was the baby pig my lab partner and I lovingly named Barbie Q.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

And for me...it was my FROG guitto!

Meredith Haag said...

YUCK! I remember disecting a frog! OH YUCK! i hated it. And my friend Amber hated it even worse than me, so I got a paper towel wet and screamed... "my frog is alive!" And I threw it on her face! She screamed and jumped around forever! i think she may have even cried a little!