Sunday, May 10, 2009

Shout out to some pretty Great Mom's!

My sisters are the BEST Mom's!  
I just love them!

(jackie jenny cyd jess stace)
My Mom is the most AMAZING person I know!  Thanks for Everything Mom!


Danny's Mom (Nancy) is INCREDIBLE!
I am grateful that I am surrounded by wonderful examples of Mothers!  It is the BEST part of my life and I am grateful daily to the blessings I receive  from being a MOM!  So to ALL the mom's out there...HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
 (and milk is sistas - we only have hours left)

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Yay Mothers!

And Happy Mother's Day to you. Love you tons.

Karen said...

Lovely ladies! Happy Mother's Day!

Vern said...

Um, you forgot me you moron. Okay, so I'm not related. Still. You couldn't squeeze me in?

Meredith Haag said...

I have to tell you what Todd sent to his Mom in the middle of Sacrement meeting. He texted her phone and said "I'm just sitting here in Sacrement meeting thinking about what a wonderful son I am! Happy Mothers day!" Is that not hilarious?! If you saw me giggling the whole time... that's why!