Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hip Hip Hooray...Luke is 5 today!







Things Luke loves:
Luke LOVES the color green!  He even loves broccoli because it's green!
Luke loves strawberries!  Anywhere-Anytime
He loves to play TRAINS!  The kid sleeps with them for pete sakes!
Still obsessed with his DAD!
He loves to ride bikes with the kids!
Luke loves to snuggle in the morning with mom!
He loves his baby sister - they are great friends!
Luke is super SILLY!  He has us all laughing daily!
When Luke gets hurt...everyone runs to his aid!  The kids love to still baby him!
He sneaks the kids DS all the time.  I will find him in a closet playing so I won't find him!
Luke is very kind and we love watching him help the other kids out!
He loves running errands with whomever is going out!  
Luke spends hours on the trampoline with the kids!  

We are going to party until we drop because 
LUKE IS 5!

10 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Luke! The Sorensen Family loves you too!!

jksfam said...

Happy Birthday, Luke! Cool shirt, too!

the meyersons said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKER!! I hope it's a GREAT one!! Love you to pieces "Train Train"!

Colorado Oldroyds said...

What a darling little 5 year old! Have a great birthday, Luke!

The Dixon Family said...

We LLLLLLove LLLLLLLLuke!






*Jess: You.Me.Shirtbizness.

Jackie said...

Happy birthday Lukers!!! Are you sure you aren't still 3!?!?!?!??!?! Come visit me and I'll buy you a train!!!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

5!!! Wow!! I can't believe how big he is. 5!!!! I still picture him in a diaper, hanging over the deck rail watching Cars on the cruise ship. 5!!! We love you Lukers and can't wait to see you soon. Uncle Ben would love to take you on his boat, maybe ride on the inner tube. Jack just learned to ride his bike this week. You can show him the ropes. Happy Birthday Dude!

Meredith Haag said...

LUKE-EE LOU! Happy 5 Big guy! You are such a sweetie! Haley loves you to pieces! And I do too!

Jaime said...

What a cute little dude! I love having a boy, don't you?! Yes, my obnoxious laugh made it on that video of Benjamin - oh well! I was kinda embarassed about that so it made me feel better that you enjoyed it! I miss your laugh! 90% of my memories of you are laughing so stinkin' hard until I practically passed out! Good times!

teamZ said...

Love the tshirt. Do you just make all these cute shirts your kids have? You have a talent!