Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Papa Smurf is that you?

So Danny woke up Saturday and said, "Let's clean the garages out".  I about passed out.  We have been married 14 1/2 years and I have only heard him say that twice!  I was scared that I was dreaming, but we headed out and started going through stuff and I really felt like crying I was so happy!  We have sheetrock on the walls, but the tape and tex isn't so hot so we decided to paint over it anyhow. (I know what your thinking DAD and he wouldn't go for it)   He headed to Home De-pot and came home with 5 gallons of BLUE paint!  After spraying it on for a few hours he came in and we couldn't stop laughing because he looked like a SMURF!  Good times.  I then told my kids how my sister Cydney and I took blue eyeshadow once and put it all over our faces and arms to look like a smurf and thought we were pretty cool until the missionaries popped in.  Not so funny!  Eh...what do you do?

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I'd like to request photo documentation. Thank you.

Heidi said...

Matt and I cleaned out our garage this weekend too! We filled our trash can, recycling bins, and the back of my van with things to be donated. I was soooo happy, that I just might call that my valentines day present! Now on to our master bedroom closet...

Meredith Haag said...

I need to see the pictures of that one! I mean just to spread it around the internet... nothing too embarressing!

But since he's in the cleaning mood maybe you should call him Handy Smuf! Remember him? Maybe I was a bigger smurf fan than I'd like to admit.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Wow!! Why blue? Cheap? Favorite color? Matches car?

I love decluttering. I'm in the mood too and we've gone through every room in the house, garage, and the shop (kinda). I just love visiting the DI truck at the church. bye bye junk.

See emily's site, she's in the mood too.