Friday, February 27, 2009

Back by Popular Demand...Sister or Horse Whisperer?

(I had to take this off temporarily because I thought my sister was going to kill me)

This is my sister Jenny and YES she talks to horses! This video was taken at my parents house in Rhode Island a few years ago. Their neighbors across the street have horses and we BEGGED her to talk to them because it is so hilarious! As you can hear - they got super excited hearing her. She has even had horses run to her in the past after calling out to them! My in-laws horses went crazy once after she called to them! True Stories!

She is my sister - and I think she is pretty cool!

8 comments:

i'm jackie. he's doug. said...

I still hate your ever living soul.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Oh Jenny...you love me and you KNOW it! You never know - Hollywood may be calling for a voice double for their star horse! Who will be thanking who then?

Devony said...

are you freking kidding me? that is awesome! your sister is uber talented.

Z said...

that is amazing, quirky, and super cool.

Karen said...

I'm sorry Jess. That last comment was from Karen. Zack was signed into his email account. I guess you now know how my husband feels about Obama...

the meyersons said...

Well Jess, now that you have shared this little treasure with the world, it's time the world sees a little more of you.

Beware.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Wait...what?

Meredith Haag said...

I can't wait for the Meyersons to release some fun dirt!!! Not that you're gonna let me know when it happens!
But, anyway.... Your sister needs to go on Letterman! That was so hilarious!!!!