Friday, June 13, 2008

Twinkle Toes!

This has been a crazy week with school getting out and all the kids activities!  Plus, Dan took the two little ones to Alamosa with him for a few days!  Noah is at Scout Camp, what are two girls gonna do?  Pedicure TIME!  Kennedy and I had a blast getting our toes done, eating at Olive Garden and Shopping with just 2 of us!  That NEVER happens so we really lived it up!  We took this picture when we got home and we both sighed...I have Fred Flinstone toes (as Dan always says) and Kennedy says her feet look like Rylee's.  But we look Fab-u-lous!

6 comments:

Joyce said...

Why didn't you get yours done?

Just kindding.

the meyersons said...

I regret to inform you but...

WIIIIIIIILLLLLMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kellie said...

How fun for the two of you, I bet she loved the time with just her mom.

jksfam said...

Kennedy's feet do look small in the picture, and your feet look better than mine! I wouldn't say they look anything like Fred Flinstone toes!

jksfam said...

Oh, and cute blog!

Meredith Haag said...

Fun and Fanciful toes ladies! Abby and I have a girls night out once a month and it is the best! Even though we just mostly shop! Its good to be together! Anytime you need to take another night out, just bring the kids to my tiny apartment! It will be a BLAST for them I'm sure!