Wednesday, June 25, 2008


So I woke up this morning to a HUGE MESS!!!!!  I keep my liquid Tide on top of my washing machine because of the way it dispenses.  NEVER had a problem before - but apparently it fell off after I started a load last night and totally exploded all over the laundry room floor, cabinets and rug.  It was everywhere including the ceiling!  Sigh...super fun to clean up today! Only took me 3 hours and I still have to have Dan move the washer and dryer to get the rest.   I have said it before and will say it again people, "I hate laundry"!

7 comments:

The Dixon Family said...

This TOTALLY happened to my mom. What a huge mess!

*But at least you got a cool picture . . .

Jackie said...

Eww... that bites!! Sorry man.

But do you feel Mountain Fresh?

jksfam said...

It's not like that stuff just wipes up, either!!! I'm so sorry! What a pain to clean up! The laundry room is probably squeaky clean now, though...

the meyersons said...

Guess it's time to move, cause that would be easier.

Meredith Haag said...

Jessica! Next time that happens you call me! I'll come help you mop! That just sucks. It's almost as bad as Luke putting the Honey in the microwave right?!

Jamie said...

Oh I do not envy cleaning that mess up! Reminds me of when Will got into the bubble bath and decided to pour the entire bottle into a sink of running water. Maybe not as big of mess but cleaning stuff like that up is not an easy chore!!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Bummer!!