Saturday, February 12, 2011

Luke only one thing to say here pal...MOTHER knows best!


Yea...so as I was leaving for YW a few nights ago I told the kids to please stop playing on the stairs because I was leaving.  Luke was snowshoeing at school the next day and I didn't want him to get hurt!  I said, "You don't want to break something and miss snowshoeing do you?"  Hmmm...

Well...he DID hurt himself (possible broken ankle).  He is walking on crutches (totally thinks he is cool by the way) He missed his school party and snowshoeing!  Not so fun spending a Saturday building snowmen on your knees is it pal?  

If you have seen the movie tangled you will know the words to Mother Knows BEST! !  I sang it to him and he wasn't thinking it was as funny as I was.  Love you anyhow Luke!

6 comments:

Jackie said...

What?! I can't believe you didn't mention this when we chatted... for 2 seconds... but STILL!

Poor kid. Enjoy the crutches until they make your armpits raw!

The Dixon Family said...

Oh my heck, are you serious?

Um, you gave us carpet skates, if you'll remember correctly . . .

Crutches party!!!

Kiffon said...

Poor Luke! Hope the ankle gets better soon!

Karen said...

Oh dear. Poor kid. I'm sure he loved it so much when you kept telling him that mommy knows best. Kids love advice like that! ;)

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Hannah here, poor Luke! Hope you feel better ankles!! =)

Gloria Putri said...

hi... i just blog walking then i see your blog...
what a nice blog and family...
let me follow you... i like the picture so much...your kids are cool

xoxo,
http://gloriaputri.blogspot.com