Monday, October 18, 2010

Mummies and Ghosts and passing out!


Luke picked dinner last night...oooh nothing fancy, just mummies and orange slices!






  Noah squeezed the last drops of gew out of his mummy!  Yea...I know what your thinking...COOL!

 We had a little fun in the backyard with Mr. Ghost (the Mrs. had a bow...who puts a bow on a ghost)!  We scared the dickens right out of Rylee!  Oh the joys of being a parent!  Just wait until you hear what I did to Reagan...Dan is still mad at me for it!  Man it's fun scaring the kidlets!  Makes me want to get up in the morning!

Have a SPOOKY week!

3 comments:

the meyersons said...

Honestly, I love scaring kids. It brings me joy. Is that bad? I love Ry just layin there.

Karen said...

I think you and I have been hanging out on allrecipes.com a little too often lately. We totally made the mummy hot dogs last night too. As it turns out, making a smiley face with mustard is really hard!

Kiffon said...

Love the mummy hot dogs. Especially love the fact that you like to scare the heck out of your kids too! Is there anything more fun in life?