Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Expelliarmus!!

 My Mom, Sisters and I took off for a little weekend...I know what you're thinking...we hit the beach right!  Nope!  We headed to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!
My husband is always telling me I am a little witchy...
thought maybe it would help!
Oh man...we had some good fun people!
Went to Honeydukes for some good ole fashion wizard candy!  
I ate a vomit flavored bean...awesome!!!

 Headed on over the to The Three Broomsticks for a bite to eat!
I giggled through the entire meal!  
So cool!
 Hung out with these nuts!  Nothing like trying to eat something and your sister knocks it right out of your hand and screams Expelliarmus! How can you not laugh?!  
I got her back though...PROTEGO right in the arm!  
Good times!
 Little frozen butterbeer!  Ah-mazing!
Long story about stolen mugs and a 45 min. dash too buy another the next day,
 but other than that super duper!
 The Dragon Challenge rollercoaster!  Coolest ever!
 (may of gotten a tad woozy on these)  
Saw the Orlando Temple in the distance!  Sweet! 
 Remember this?
Hagrid assigned this book the year he taught the Magical Creatures class!
 Totally wish these were real!
 Think of the damage I could do with this!?
Had a little fun squishing this one all week!  
Isn't she delicious?!

8 comments:

the meyersons said...

STUPEFY can cause headaches and fighting.

P.S. Oh and to The Man- Don't mess with the mug.

The Dixon Family said...

Um. I'm pretty sure you said you "loved me like a sister" before.


Soooooo.

Jackie said...

Now THAT was magical!

du nu nu nu nuuh nuuuuh

Christopher and Leslie Parker Lheron said...

You guys really know how to party! :)

Kiffon said...

Looks like way too much fun!

Vern said...

Be honest, did you know how to spell "expelliarmus" or did you have to look it up?

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Haaaaaaa! Totally looked it up! In case your wondering VERN there is a super cool website with all the cool spells!

So BOO!

Baker Family said...

You guys always have so much fun together! Miss ya!