Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summer Vaca Part 2

The Oregon coast is one of my favorite places to be! As a teenager I would go and just stare at how amazing and different it is! We decided to head up one evening for a little family time and brought wood for a bonfire! The kids had a blast running around and the dad's enjoyed a little local seafood!



Reagan was chowing down on Dan's seafood! Amazes me she will eat that, but bananas she hates! Go figure!


These two soaked themselves messing around on the skimboard! They had a blast!
(hey Goonies fans...remember Haystack Rock from the movie?)

Little and littler mermaid!
Aunt Stacey thanks for all the fun!

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh man, gotta love Cannon Beach...

the meyersons said...

Wait so your sayin there's seafood at the coast? I'm glad yous guys had fun. I want to wear pigs like Hannah and Ry. No one ever invites me to have matching hair.

Vern said...

I'm so done looking at other's pictures of the beach this summer. I know I'm not supposed to covet, but this is the BEACH we're talking about! Yeesh.

Vern said...

Oops. I mean, "Good for you! Looks like you guys had fun!"

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Oh, come back!! We miss you! Thanks for all the fun! I need to send you pictures of the river, Hagg and pool. Love ya!