Monday, August 23, 2010

Grrrrr...

I hate back to school...I love my kiddos home with me! I love lazy days playing games and relaxing at the pool! I love little people helping out around the house and eating dinner at 9 o'clock because it's just getting dark! Now it's time for bedtime and homework and momma being a crazy person with schedule and laundry late at night because I forgot to wash a load of socks...sigh...thanks alot summer for only being a few short months!

3 schools this year people!
Seminary at 6 (really...we haven't changed that yet)
I cried dropping kennedy off...I just sent her into the lion's den!

I need a Dr. Pepper!

7 comments:

The Dixon Family said...

Amen sister. Amen.

Jackie said...

Seminary? 3 schools?

I blame you for letting your kids grow up...

Aguirre6fullhouse said...

Kennedy looked so cute this morning. Its hard watching our kids grow up. Marissa and I laughed on the way to seminary when she said our eyes shouldn't wake up until the sun is up.

Vern said...

No sweetie, you've got it backwards, you just dropped her off to STUDY about the lion's den. Feel better?

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

I conquer! Summer is awesome, school is lame! I just need a Cherry Coke instead, from Portland City Grill.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Hey, Kenner's never called about volleyball. Good news or bad news?

the meyersons said...

I'm with Jackie on this one...way to go on letting your child age. I think we should fight about it.