Saturday, June 12, 2010

Raindrops and Rainbows!

Don't you just love a good rainstorm followed by sun and a rainbow? I do! We had fun playing in the rushing water and trying to soak mommy as she took pictures! Silly kids - don't you know I control the water temp when you take a shower?
When I was a kid my sisters and I used to play in puddles after a rainstorm, we would use the gutter as a waterslide for our barbies! We were soooo cool!
Oh she was just a splashin away...love this kid!
This one just wanted to play "float the stick" so we weren't so interested in stopping to take pictures...hello does she not know who I am?
Total splash pro! Wonder if he could make money doing this someday?
Love the boots? Me too! She puts them on herself...glorious!

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Noah - "Where's a rainbow? I don't see it! Where's a rainbow?"

Inexpensive, memorable fun. Doesn't get better than that!

Jackie said...

Cute stuff. Miss you guys. LOTS.

Karen said...

Oh how I laughed so hard when I saw this post b/c we were out doing the exact same thing at the exact same time. I'll post a picture just for you.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Ummmmm . . . love the rainbow, but the rain . . . lil' to consistent in my life lately. Really people, it's June. Let the sky dry out would ya!! Gotta love Oregon.