Friday, June 25, 2010

I know what your thinking...

Cute right?
Well guess what?
I can't stand these little things.
We have had about a million of them in the rock walls in our backyard! They have eaten ALL of my beautiful mother's day flowers and I am over it! For 3 weeks we have been catching them and letting them go FAR FAR AWAY! We caught
(what we think) is the last dang baby tonight in a net while we cooked dinner! I was so excited! My poor grass by their burrow is all but gone! All we need to do is (poison) I mean catch the mom and we are golden!


2 comments:

Jackie said...

So you caught the last one while you cooked dinner, eh? Hmm...

Best of luck with that! What a bummer.

CYD said...

dude-i know your pain. good luck! oh, and while we ate dinner 2nite chase ran and threw carrots at some stupid rabbits eating my grass. hmmm, i wonder why they stick around? (p.s. drowning them in a trash can full of water works i hear :))