Monday, March 15, 2010

Yo...he's 11 today!

Noah is 11 today...can't believe it! He is seriously hilarious and so much fun to hang with. We surprised him this morning by taking him late to school so that we could go out to breakfast! We are lucky to have this kid in our family! He is witty to boot and still really likes his mom. Man I love that! (although I drove him to an evening school event and when I tried to hold his hand, he told me not in public - whoa? when did this happen?). Hope your day is special buddy!

7 comments:

The Grapers said...

Ahhh Happy Birthday Noah. He is a really cute kid!

CYD said...

have a fun day buddy!!! we love you!

Kiffon said...

Hope he had an awesome birthday!

Kelsy said...

Happy Birthday Noah!!!!

the meyersons said...

Hope it was the best day with your new phone! He's so grown up...

Unknown said...

Your kids are getting so big, I can't believe it! They are all beautiful!!

kathryn johnston said...

11 wha? wasn't he just 4? what the heck!