Saturday, March 13, 2010

He may me old...

Last night we had a relaxing evening. Kennedy and I were working on projects...the kids were playing and Dan was reading (so I thought). I heard him from the other room laughing every once in awhile. Then the belly laugh came. What the heck is he doing? I come into the room and see he is watching an episode of Phineas and Ferb - ALONE. No kids around...just Dan and his cartoon. I sat and watched him for a second and then started laughing. He looks right at me and says, "Hun, this is a good one...come watch it with me!" Love my BIG kid...he keeps things interesting!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

That's hilarious! My kids love that show and I have to say that is one show that I can sit down and watch and enjoy with my kids. So I'm with Dan! On a side note, I watched it when in Amsterdam last summer, and still funny in Dutch!

the meyersons said...

I NEVER watch kids shows by myself. Never. I never watch iCarly. Nope.

The Dixon Family said...

It's pretty crazy how much I can relate to Candace.

Call us the next time and we'll watch it too. Chances are we're already watching it . . .

CYD said...

so he's moved on from jimmy neutron, eh?

THE CHILSON CLAN said...

I always say that I have 3 kids!! One is just a lot bigger than the other two!! Way to have fun, Dan!!

teamZ said...

I agree with Dan. I love that show. I am not sure I have ever turned it on without the kids, but I have kept watching it when they have all left the room.

Mindy Williams said...

Best kid show ever. We might have them all DVRd. We just might.