Sunday, December 13, 2009

Meet the Natives!


So Dan and I have found the most interesting show on the travel channel. I can't even explain why...but I have cried and laughed on multiple episodes now. They look at the way we live and are sad that we are missing the point. Life should be simple and we are making it very difficult for ourselves. I have to agree. What they see of our life is very enlightening! They are amazing people and I just had to share. So record the series and watch it sometime! CRAZY AWESOME!

Favorite Scenes in a few episodes:
When they went to a Petsmart and laughed at the clothes they have for dogs.
Riding on a Rollercoaster.
Talking to a homeless man in New York.
(they are amazed that with so many buildings - people are still homeless)
Playing in the snow for the first time!

6 comments:

CYD said...

cool. what network are they on?

Karen said...

Oh I'm so intrigued. I'll be checkin' this out.

Jamie said...

So...your show sounds great! I know Marcus would be a big fan. But...what I really wanted to comment on was those dang cute kids that did SUPERB in the recital. I can't get over how perfect they were! Oh and don't forget about sending me those pics. Thats a great memory I don't want to forget.

Jackie said...

What the?! I've never heard of this. I shall investigate.

Jaime said...

I'm going to go look it up and schedule a recording today! Oh, and I'm sure you know all piano teachers with the name Jaime are excellent ;)...by the way, would you send me your address? jlshippen@gmail.com

Kellie said...

I've totally been watching this too! Go Tanna men!