Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Little of this...Little of that...

Is it wrong that it's killing me that Kennedy doesn't have matching jammies?
Guess who lost her two front teeth...two days before Christmas! Little Miss Reagan pulled one out accidently! How cool is that?! She was super excited!
Raise your hand if you like Candy Canes...


Little candy cane to keep the Big Aesil away...(ask Dan the story sometime... CREEPY)
We went tubing on the pond! Freezing, but super fun! Noah was catapulted numerous times and LOVED it!

Cute little monkey!

6 comments:

the meyersons said...

Personally I think the Big Aesil is the most terrifyingly wrong story ever. EVER!!!!

On a side note the candy canes on Ry's face is astonishingly an improvement!

Glad ya'all had the BEST time in Jahalamosa.

The Dixon Family said...

I asked Santa to be in your family this year.

I guess I made the naughty list.

Alli said...

It looks like you had a fun Christmas! Your kids are so darling. I loved your Christmas cards. I loved how they all posed just perfect! Happy Holidays.

Kiffon said...

So I'm dying to know the Big Aesil story now. Should we all go to bed with candy canes in our toes?! Looks like you had a super fun Christmas. That Rylee looks too cute with her two front teeth missing. You guys are the cutest family!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jes, what camera do you have? Your pictures turn out so good. Did you take all the profile pics of the kiddos on the right? So adorable! Email me! wsbjensen@gmail.com

:) Sheena

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Love the jammers!! We saw them at Gymboree together in Southlans, while shopping TOGETHER. I love being TOGETHER with you. I miss you. Ammmmm . . . come see me. SDW