Thursday, June 4, 2009

I've been swindled!


So Rylee has been home from school with strep throat AGAIN!  For the first few days she just chilled on the couch watching movies (ahhhh loved it) and then yesterday she got her spunk back!  So she and Luke decided to go out and jump before the kids got home from school.  I was folding clothes in the family room when Luke came in and said, "Mom I love you".  Sweet right?  Well, he kept telling me it and then hugged me and put his hands over my eyes.   Uh....what's going on here.  I get a glimpse of Rylee running up the stairs with something in her hands.  I said, "wait...are you trying to distract me Luke?"  He flat out said, "yes, Rylee said too".  I was actually stunned.  They almost pulled it off.  They had made tiny water balloons and wanted to play with them upstairs!!!  Maaaaaaaaaaan...I am toast!

(don't worry...proper punishment was given.  AND they hand fed me grapes for the rest of the day)

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh that's a dangerous duo...

Anonymous said...

Man, what fun it will be when my kids get to that age! Brooklyn is 2 and already acts sweet when she is trying to butter me or when she has done something she knows she shouldn't be! I don't even want to know what my future has in store!

The Dixon Family said...

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Clever little stinkers.

Mindy Williams said...

um, yeah, I am going to have to say I don't believe it. My sweet little Rylee? You are making this up to make your kids look bad, I just know it. :)

Meredith Haag said...

I love it! How cute is Lukers! "Rylee told me to!" that cracks me up!