Friday, March 7, 2008

Mother of the Year!

Sigh...

Luke has been complaining the last few days of his eyes hurting, then it was one ear, then the other.  I didn't get concerned (even after a sleepless night with him) until he told me he didn't want to eat his breakfast and then the same at lunch (hello he is a human garbage disposal).  
I decided to take him in and when I did I wanted to ground myself for two weeks!

Double Ear infection
Strep throat
Pink Eye in both eyes

Luke + sick = loser mother!

9 comments:

Jensen Family said...

I am so sorry! I hope you both feel better. :) You are an amazing mom.

Tara said...

Yeah, I fogot to mention you are a loser mom! (yeah right, more like mom of the year). I'm sorry about Luke and hope he gets to feeling better! :)
Come get your toes done, that'll make you feel better! ;)

Jackie said...

Awwww crap.

I'm sorry Jess!! I'm sure Lukers will heal soon and you'll return to your reign as a totally awesome mom. :)

Heidi said...

Hi Jessy!
It's Heidi(Zetter). Jaime pointed my way to your blog. It's great! What a cute family you have! I am going through the same thing with my 22 month old. He has a double ear infection, pink eye (both) and a sinus infection. I had no idea until his eyes started getting goopy!

The Dixon Family said...

Oh Jess. I really do feel bad for Luke, but I do have to laugh at this! Hey, we're human too, right???

Karen said...

Jess, I just told Zack this and he laughed so hard. Life happens...whatta you do?! You're a fabulous mom. Your kids beam up at you in primary every week!

jksfam said...

I think the Noah impression for his birthday song qualifies as Mother of the Year, too!

the meyersons said...

I'm callin Child Services.

Baker Family said...

I love it! I have done the same with my baby 2 times. How's that for loser. I'm glad I am not the only one.