Saturday, March 22, 2008

Dan's New Bird


So Dan has a new little bird!  No it isn't a parrot, it's Luke!  Every weekend for about the last 4 weeks Luke is Dan's shadow, but this past weekend he turned into Dan's talking parrot!  He follows him around and copies everything Dan says.  It was cute the first couple of times, but now Dan has made him turn on me!!!!  Hello?  Last night Dan shouted out, "I'm thirsty", so Luke said, "I'm thirsty".  Cute right?  Well I said, "I'm thirsty" and Luke blurts back, "Go get a drink then".  Gasp, Shock and Loathing towards my husband!  Not cool, yet Dan laughed and laughed!  
Sigh...
(keep laughing Dan...I have lots of candy)

4 comments:

The Dixon Family said...

Watch out Dan! This means war!

the meyersons said...

Polly wannn a cracka. Polly wanna cracka.

Luke start a super fun game called...."The Shadow Game." I learnt it on Full House.

CYD said...

That's great. I wish Tyler would do it to Danny and not me. It absolutely annoys the heck out of me. Phil warns me that my boys will turn on me eventually so I should enjoy them while I can. I am surprised Luke did so young!!

Jackie said...

Luke clearly doesn't know who makes most of his food. Beware, little man...