Saturday, March 17, 2007

Saturday is a special day...

Kennedy is such a nerd...she asked if i would watch her play basketball and I did for a few minutes until i realized she had her rollerblades on. She crackes me up!


Rylee and Luke are out throwing frizbees around...I came out to watch and they had me laughing with their new hats on! Little stinkers.




Love Saturdays when Dad gets out and does projects. That is rare round these parts and i couldn't be happier. We fixed a floor, caulked, fixed a leak under the house and started the sprinklers...I am just avoiding him so that i don't jinx it all and he stops.

5 comments:

i'm jackie. he's doug. said...

Does Dan do leaking fridges and ants in the bathroom? I'm willing to get an estimate from him.

Your kids=hilare

the meyersons said...

The weather looks to die for! The only problem I see is...no green. I'd pinch everyone of you.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mortensen Baby Farm said...

No green? Kennedy has green and Lukers has green and look how freakin green the grass is ~ hello!

Jackie said...

Green grass? niiiiice try.

I think you need to do another post. So I can read it.