Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I hate spiders!!!!

I would just like to tell the world how much I hate spiders. I know they have a purpose here on earth, but seriously...we don't get along. Just since saturday I have screamed and killed 7 of the meatiest, harriest & biggest spiders in my home!!! People, that is so not cool. I know they were having some type of convention here, but guess what ~ they didn't pay a fee to hold it at the Mortensen home so they are outta here! Mom says I need to be tough in front of the kids, but I can't. One that I tried to kill on the wall fell to the floor and started chasing me and trying to get my neck. I am still having nightmares over it. It was in the office and I have to sit with my feet up in the chair now because I am afraid of his uncle vinnie. I sprayed "home defense" all around my foundation this weekend and i am afraid they are upset with me. Now what do I do? Yes, you can all laugh, but remember the trantula of '92? I still can feel the legs on my shoulder!

11 comments:

Jackie said...

You act like having a tarantula mailed to you and then jumping out of the box as you open it is a traumatizing thing. Sheesh!

Joyce said...

I would like the size and substance of these alleged spiders confirmed by someone who isn't quite as emotioanl as you. If they are mosquito sized, your reputation will be in question.

We should compare each and every part of the tarantula events - I'm pretty sure I would win. Hands down. You sensationalize yours.

the meyersons said...

What I can say is...Out of the three of you that have said something...you have all been mailed something. I frankly don't believe any of you and I think you are all really dramatic.

There I got THAT off my chest. On to something new.

Jackie said...

Jenn--The next time you get a fetal peg in the mail, then you can talk. Until then, beware… beware…

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Jenny, if you are feeling left out...I am sure I could call uncle lee and have him mail something to you.

No problem

Jackie said...

Amen.

Jackie said...

On a more serious note...

I saw this on cnn.com--it sounds like some fancy style dog and cat food have turned out to have poison in them so they're being recalled. Just wanted to make sure your dogs are okay (although, this may be an easy way to minimize the stress in your life... JUST KIDDING):

Menu Foods last week recalled "cuts and gravy" style dog and cat food. The recall sparked concern among pet owners across North America. It includes food sold under store brands carried by Wal-Mart, Kroger, Safeway and other large retailers, as well as private labels such as Iams, Nutro and Eukanuba.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CYD said...

Spiders are evil and all of them, yes big, small, medium, hairless-should all be smashed and killed.

Anonymous said...

Ha! I know how you feel! When I moved out of my house there were sipders EVERYWHERE!!!! I HATE them!!!

Anonymous said...

Go Kenna!