Saturday, September 10, 2011

I can SEE what you're drinking!






Man I love a cool dollar store find!  These babies have brought hours of fun at our house!  I have been a tad bit jealous I didn't have a pair until this morning when I looked in the kitchen sink.  I have been sick in bed for a few days and thought I better catch up on some house work.  I started with the dishes and saw the straw glasses sitting at the bottom of the sink - completely FULL of mold.  
Never mind.
May they rest in peace in the trash!  
Gag!

3 comments:

Vern said...

You guys are so nutty, I love it! Not the mold part. Ew.

Karen said...

Those glasses are spectacular. And all your kids are crazy. I can't figure out where they get that from...

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Sippy cups and straws=love hate relationship. Cute pix though!