Wednesday, August 31, 2011

We are BACK!

 End of the year swim party!
 See ya 6th grade!
 Can't buy me love recital!
 Cute as a button and she did GREAT!
 School awards!  Great job Ry and Luke!

 Thanks Warnicks for helping us out!
 Oh man...makes me tired looking at this!

 What the what?
 Having a little fun on moving week!
 Yes...I said moving WEEK!

 First day of 7th grade!
 2nd!
 4th
and kennedy is in 10th!  Four different schools this year and mommy is one sad girl that everyone is in school!  We needed more playtime!  Less working on the house.  Sigh...
 This little squirt is 3 and I can't stand it!  








 Got this little stinker on the tube and in the water!  She hasn't been feeling it this year for some reason.  Maybe because I threw her in on the first day.  Yes...I am taking notes on how to be a better mother.

Man it's been a CRA-ZY summer around here!  We finished up a school year had a few birthdays, we remodeled a home and moved into it and had a family reunion at our house.  We've started school and squeezed in some playtime here and there!  
Sheesh...I am exhausted!

5 comments:

Jackie said...

What a summer! I know it's be ca-razy for you all, but I love seeing all you've done.

I hope the next few months are a breeze!

Kiffon said...

Whew! Sounds like you need a break! Hope you're enjoying the new house.

teamZ said...

Tired just reading that entry!

Kathryn said...

holy freak! your baby is three? where have i been??? oh thats right residency. geez we need to catch up!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

whew. i'm tired just thinking about it. glad it's moved over, remodeled mostly, started, & older. love ya, stacers