Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What we've been up too...sigh...

Couple things to point out:

We are insane!

I hate my voice!

I repeat things     ALL  THE    TIME!

Dogs smell...but maaaaaan he is cute!

Introducing Maui!  
Dan left for milk and came home with a puppy!  Ha!  Just kidding!
We picked him out a few days before and he met the breeder at the airport to pick him up.  He texted me and said he was at the front door and was going to just let him walk in.  I smile every time I watch this video...I love my kids and they are STILL doing favors for us as a thank you!

7 comments:

Karen said...

Oh for fun! I love the last line. That sweet doggie did have a long day! lol.

Tyler and Ashley Mortensen said...

Why did you cut it off right after she asks what nutered means? I wanted to hear your answer? Cute dog, what kind is he?

Kiffon said...

How exciting! Those are some happy kiddos! I repeat myself all the time too. I think it has something to do with the fact that my kids never listen to me the first time. ;)

Jackie said...

You guys are nuts, but at least the kids are happy!

PS- Do tell Jess... what does nutered mean?

Vern said...

Dear Riley: "Neutered" is what would happen to Cory if he ever did this to me. :)

Christopher and Leslie Parker Lheron said...

AHH! I love it! My kids actually had to watch this one with me. They keep asking when I'll be this cool! :) have fun!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Hannah here, I'm so excited for you! We get ours on Friday or Saturday.Miss ya!