Thursday, March 24, 2011

March Maddness!

 We started March great with a Broken Collar bone for mr. Luke!  Oh boy was he a sad little boy!  Not only was he in pain, but he couldn't play outside or anything!  Forever he says...
 The we had our fabulous piano recital!  
A little Star Wars and Countdown Races if you please!
 The kids did GREAT!  I am kicking myself for not keeping up on my lessons when I was young.  I do a killer Pumpkin Eater if you ever want to hear!

 G & G Mortensen came to hear the kids tickle the ivories!
 This goof had a birthday!
 A Leprechaun came and hid coins in all the kids shoes and clothes and left a little treat!
 Monkey here ate and ate and ate!  
Apparently she likes green if it has sugar in it!  
Sigh...
Aaaaaaaaand Uncle Phil came down from New Jersey to hang with us!  Well really to spend 8 hours a day in a gym watching basketball, but he hung out with us too!  
Thanks for coming!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Now THAT'S a big month.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

March and Jess must be mad. Wow!! How do you remain sane?

Meredith Haag said...

Oh my! Poor little Luke! I didn't even hear about that. That's so sad.

Kiffon said...

Wow! What a month!