Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas....BAMA style!

 The zipline in G & G's backyard is AWE-some!  We had a blast!  We even had fun shooting the dads with paintballs as they went down it one day! 
The kids had a blast outside!

 Backyard  ninjas!  
 ATTACK!!!
 Thanks Grandma for making our jammies!  We LOVE them!
 The 5 little girls!
 The boys!  
 HARK!  What else could we spell out?
My cute little monkey!  

 Jubilee cookies...Dunlop favorite!

 You make cookies around here and they are GONE in seconds!
This is how cookie monster must feel!  I get it now!
 My niece Addy begged for Marshmallows!  So behind her mother's back...I gave her one!  What?  Her mother is addicted!  So why can't Addy be?
What the what?
delicious right Addycakes?
Love that Jackie is glaring at me in the background...makes me all warm and fuzzy inside!

7 comments:

The Dixon Family said...

Love that last picture. Classic. And love the picture of you stuffing your face! I can relate so well . . .

Vern said...

Sometimes I swear we were separated at birth (right up to the part where you turn crafty) because MY parents have a zipline in their yard too! We should combine our family reunions - a zipline for all.

Meredith Haag said...

WOW that looks like so much fun! And how wonderful is your Mom to sew all those P.J.'s???? That's so amazing!

Jamie said...

Oh isn't family the best!! Looks like you guys had sooo much fun. Missing you and needing all your cute decorating idea for my empty walls...wish you were still just down the street!!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

It was really fun!! Love the pj pictures and can't wait for the jumping pix. Good times!!

Jackie said...

Cute, cute, cute. Such a great trip!

Oh, and I double dog DARE you to give Addy more marshmallows the next time we see you. I know where you sleep, chica.

Kiffon said...

Any chance on getting the recipe for those yummy looking cookies? I can't believe all of the pajamas your mom made! Wow! Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas!